SANTA SOUL TRAIN
Our most widely anticipated event, which spans 3 days in December and brings together the wider community – fostering solidarity, connections and community spirit.
Due to Covid-19, we have to cancel the party but will not stop the fun & smile delivery to Tohoku kids by Christmas card exchange across Japan and schools, also sending stockings. We are even scaling up to reach 2000+ kids in 19 schools in Miyagi, Fukushima, Tokyo and deliver 1350+ stockings in total.
We humbly ask the people in the communities that we live in to help us to make this year’s Santa Soul Train happen.
Make a contribution to Place to Grow and enable thousands of children the opportunity to feel part of a bigger, connected and inspiring community.
Each stocking costs 3000¥ to fill including all the logistics and we hope that you will consider supporting Santa Soul Train by sponsoring one, two, five or more stockings this year.
CHECKOUT 2019 SOUL TRAIN VIDEO
Previous Santa Soul Train
Sponsor a stocking today!
Support a child in post-disaster communities.
1 x STOCKING = ¥3,000
PARTNERS AND FRIENDS OF SANTA SOUL TRAIN
TV celebrity Hayami Yu has donated her time to MC the event and also to perform on stage.
Singer Charlie Okamura brought his charm and brilliant presence to life on stage to delight with a variety of traditional songs.
Team Misawa from the US Navy/Air Force base has sent troops to volunteer, create cards, and send cookies and goodie bags made by the children and mothers of their community.
BE A CORPORATE SPONSOR
Silver Sponsor – ¥100,000
Gold Sponsor – ¥200,000
Platinum Sponsor – ¥500,000
BE AN INDIVIDUAL SPONSOR
Secret Santa – ¥3,000
Ambassador – ¥30,000
Give children in Tohoku a big smile for Christmas this year.
Individual sponsor benefit e.g.
- Be part of the big community to deliver the inspirations, smiles and wow to Tohoku kids together
- Receiving all Place to Grow members big thank you
- Receiving Place to Grow newsletter
- Invitation to annual report, future workshops or other networking event, etc
Corporate sponsor benefit e.g.
- Company or brand logo to be shared on our platforms for 1 year
- SNS post/repost based on the sponsor’s request, up to 10 in 1 year
- Related volunteer activity (virtual or in person) design and organization
- Inspirational CSR or leadership speech/workshop/training by our founder or volunteer with expertise